Court Classic 2.0 Low - Color 8 Cordovan
Exclusive Limited Edition Horween Shell Cordovan
The Court Classic collection achieves a level of maturity rarely seen in sneakers. Each pair is handcrafted from "heritage" materials like Horween's Shell Cordovan leather and full-grain leather lining. These are time tested materials that we've been using in our footwear for generations. The Court Classic low takes sneakers to a new level of sophistication. You can freely pair them with chinos or slacks for the office or find them just as well suited with denim on the weekends. You'll find each pair to be comfortable, durable, and great looking. Best of all, they will only get better with age as each one of these heritage materials was chosen for it's ability to age gracefully. Made in Maine, USA.
- Exclusive limited release in Horween's famous Color 8 SHELL CORDOVAN
- Updated version of our Court Classic Sneaker, a versatile and timeless style.
- Vibram "strighton" cup sole
- Molded latex foam footbed, softer and more comfortable than previous version with a soft suede top, Made in USA
- Foam padded collar and tongue for a cozy tailored fit
- Ultra clean, minimalist design for a timelessly styled tennis shoe
- Crafted from the superlative Horween Shell Cordovan
- Braided waxed cotton laces, Made in USA
- Made in Maine, USA
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have the right to return the unworn pair of shoes within 60 days of receiving the item for a refund or store credit.
Our signature sneaker last. Designed to pair perfectly with our compass sneaker outsole. Wide and roomy with a broad round toe. Order your normal Rancourt size. Sizing Guide