- Four eyelet lace-up blucher or "derby"
- Kudu Suede - velvety soft reverse leather from African antelope
- Fully lined with tan cowhide
- Natural leather midsole with leather welt
- Dalton outsole in Brick Red - Made in USA
- braided waxed cotton laces
- Blind eyelets
- Blake Construction
- Made in Maine, USA
Our Made to Order collection provides a wide range of options at a more affordable price than custom shoes. Each pair will be made upon receipt of order and shipped in approximately three to four weeks
With our Made to Order collection, Exchanges can be made or we can issue store credit only. No Refunds. If you order a pair from this category that happens to be in stock and does not have to be made, we will allow a return for store credit or a refund.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have the right to return the unworn pair of shoes within 30 days of receiving the item for a refund or store credit.
Blake Construction last. Longer and narrower than our handsewn last for a more sophisticated look and fit. Used in dress shoes and boots. Order your normal Rancourt size but consider ordering one width up if you like a roomy fit. Sizing Guide