- Four eyelet Blucher dress shoe
- Hand-burnished Calfskin
- Fully lined with tan cowhide lining
- Durable, oil treated, "watertight" leather soles - increased durability and water resistance over standard leather soles
- leather midsole
- waxed and braided cotton dress laces
- Blake Welt stitch construction
- Made in Maine, USA
Our Made to Order collection provides a wide range of options at a more affordable price than custom shoes. Each pair will be made upon receipt of order and shipped in approximately three to four weeks
With our Made to Order collection, Exchanges can be made or we can issue store credit only. No Refunds. If you order a pair from this category that happens to be in stock and does not have to be made, we will allow a return for store credit or a refund.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have the right to return the unworn pair of shoes within 30 days of receiving the item for a refund or store credit.
Blake Construction last. Longer and narrower than our handsewn last for a more sophisticated look and fit. Used in dress shoes and boots. Order your normal Rancourt size but consider ordering one width up if you like a roomy fit. Sizing Guide