The Westbrook driving moc is crafted from Horween Chromexcel, a full-grain American cowhide leather made in Chicago by Horween Leather. They are fully lined with Horween's Casco horsehide lining. Made in Maine, USA.
*These driving mocs cannot be re-soled, we do not recommend using these shoes if you will be doing a lot of walking. D (medium) is the only available width, if you need a wider width we recommend ordering half a size larger.
- American Driving Moccasin
- Crafted from Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Fully lined with Horween's Tobacco Casco horsehide leather
- Black rubber dot traditional driving sole, built-in to the shoelightweight and super comfortable, great pedal feel when driving
- Chestnut leather laces and antique brass eyelets
- Genuine Handsewn Moccasin Construction
- Made in Maine, USA
Our Made to Order collection provides a wide range of options at a more affordable price than custom shoes. Each pair will be made upon receipt of order and shipped in approximately three to four weeks
With our Made to Order collection, Exchanges can be made or we can issue store credit only. No Refunds. If you order a pair from this category that happens to be in stock and does not have to be made, we will allow a return for store credit or a refund.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have the right to return the unworn pair of shoes within 30 days of receiving the item for a refund or store credit.