The horsebit loafer is another one of those timeless pairs of shoes that embodies the preppy or Ivy style of dress. One of the first styles of shoe to bridge the gap between dress and casual, some would say that you never wear these loafers with socks. They are best paired with dress slacks or chinos with a polo or oxford shirt.
Genuine handsewn moccasin construction. Made in Maine, USA
- Uppers crafted from hand burnished calfskin
- fully leather lined with tan cowhide
- Nickel plated solid brass snaffle bit
- leather midsole
- watertight oil-treated leather outsole
- leather heel with full rubber R&C logo tap
- Genuine handsewn moccasin construction
- Made in Maine, USA
Our Ready Made Collection is comprised of our best selling styles that we venture to keep in stock year round. We are only able to stock our best selling sizes so it is possible your size may not be in-stock. In that case you can place your order and your shoes will be made for you in 3-4 weeks.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you have the right to return the unworn pair of shoes within 30 days of receiving the item for a refund or store credit.